Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Fandoms



I tend to obsess over things - books, movies, actors, etc., so I consider myself a multifaceted fangirl. Here are just a few subjects I geek out over. What are your favorites?



              1. Harry Potter - Everything Harry Potter





 2. Johnny Depp




 3. Doctor Who




 
4. Witch books/movies/TV



5. Once Upon a Time - My librarian friends and I watch this ridiculousness every Sunday evening while Facebook messaging each other about the beauty of Captain Hook. 



6.  Gail Carriger's Steampunk novels




  7. Spies/Detectives/Murder Mysteries




Above: Maggie Stiefvater (Raven Boys) in the middle!                 Jay Asher (13 Reasons Why) 
Below: Laurie Halse Anderson (Speak), Morgan Matson (2nd Chance Summer), John Green (duh)

8. Meeting Authors





 9. Supernatural and The X-Files




10. Books and Book Stuffs!

And I'm sure I left lots of things out, but there's some for you! :) 

Edit: I've already realized that I left out musicals! So Bonus: Musicals!










4 comments:

  1. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-101/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love all of this :) I would like to meet Laurie Halse Anderson!
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I used to be completely obsessed with Charmed! I'm glad to see it on your list! A Discovery of Witches and Practical Magic are amazing too! I love witch stories but I haven't found many that I truly like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hex Hall is adorable. You should give it a try! Also Beautiful Creatures (Kami Garcia) and Old Magic (Marianne Curley) :)

      Delete

Share with friends!

Follow