Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I've Read in a Day

(Sponsored by the Broke and the Bookish)

Sometimes I go through reading droughts, where I just can't get into anything and make myself read. And sometimes the opposite happens, where reading is all I want to do, and I can't put a book down. 

Often these reading spurts are caused by a really great book, other times I'm just putting off doing something else, and then there are times where for no reason other than the pure joy of it I want to cuddle up with my cats and read.

 Lately, I've been on quite the reading binge, and it's been a lucrative year for reading for me so far. In fact, I've read several books this year that only took a day to read. 

For the majority of them, I just had to know what was going to happen and had to keep reading! 

Here are few you might enjoy!


1. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 

2. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

3.  After the Fall by Kate Hart

4. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

5. The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti

6. Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey


 7. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

 8. To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough

 9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

10. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Paper Valentine.
    I could not get into the Shiver books :(
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really interesting titles here. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! Emmy and Oliver looks like such a cute story! Love, Lies and Spies was a bit boring for me, though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lies and Spies looks so good!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm getting ready to read Lizzie Lovett. Good to know I can get through it quickly because my TBR list is soooo long!
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow