Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Top Ten Tuesday: YA Couples I Ship


(Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

Happy Valentine's Day! To start off today's post, here are a few important definitions:
"I ship it" = When you believe two people would be good together in a relationship, so therefore you "ship" them.
OTP (One True Pairing) Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fictional series

We all have our favorite book couples. Perhaps you love Tris and Four (from Divergent) or Katniss and Peeta (from Hunger Games), or maybe you're a bit of a rebel and ship Harry Potter and Hermione Granger (my OTP). Here are some of my favorite YA couples. What are yours?

 1. Soap and Sophronia (Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger)


 2. Cassie and Dean (The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes)


 3. Alina and the Darkling (Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo)


4. Blue and Gansey (The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater)


 5. Harper and David (Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins)


 6. Elias and Laia (Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir)


 7. Macy and Wes (The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen)


8. Ruby and Liam (The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken)  


9. Eleanor and Park (Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell) 


10. Elliot and Kai (For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund)


11. Amy and Roger (Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson)




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Definitely Macy and Wes! I thought Eleanor and Park were super cute. Haha, thanks for defining OTP. It's embarrassing, I'm sure, but I've seen that a few times this week and didn't know what it meant :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm old and uncool, so I had to look up the word "ship" when I started seeing it popping up on blogs a while back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow