Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed More Than I Thought I Would


It's no secret that I like books. I like lots of books. Sometimes I go into a book with high expectations, and sometimes I go in with low expectations. Here are ten books that exceeded my expectations, and I really enjoyed!  

 1. The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer

 2. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde

 3. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn

 4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

5. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

 6. Shutter by Courtney Alameda

7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

 8. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

10. The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I finally found someone who has read The Eyre Affair!!! Yay!!! I thought that series was one of the best I've ever read. I love it so so much :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow