Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Been Meaning to Read for a While (& am totally going to this year!)


I'm going to be challenging myself a bit this year with a few Reading Resolutions. Read a hundred books, write a review for each book I read, and complete our Staff Reading Challenge (more info to come).

I'm going to also make sure that (at least) ten of those hundred books are older and have been on my To Read list for a while. Here are those ten!

 1, And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie 

2. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde 

 3. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 

 5. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

 6. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

 7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

 8. Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy

 9. Panic by Lauren Oliver

10. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


3 comments:

  1. Nice list! I really want to read The Eyre Affair! I've heard so many great things about it! Six of Crows is also on my list! I hope you'll enjoy all these books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on reading Six of Crows this year too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-91/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once a Witch and its sequel Always a Witch were really good! I've been looking forward to reading Six of Crows and Night Circus ever since I discovered BookTube at the end of January.

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow