Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Gifts I'd Like to Find Under My Tree


It's that time of year! A time for family. A time for laughter and holiday cheer. A time for hot chocolate, snuggling with the ones you love, and (of course) reading a good book! Oh, and time for giving gifts!

Do you have a booklover in your life, and you just don't know what to buy for them? They have all the books! (Or at least access to them at their local public library) So what could you possibly get them that they would enjoy?

Well here's a (slightly impractical) list of some bookish things (other than books) that I, self-confessed bookworm extraordinaire, wouldn't mind finding under my Christmas tree! 

1. A literary candle from the Melting Library







5. A real typewriter



8. A Bookish subscription! (Bookish Box, Owl Crate, or Uppercase to name a few)


9. An all expenses paid trip around literary New England (or old England...I'm not picky)

10. And of course a sabbatical to catch up on my To-Read list




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I want that cup, too! And I love collecting candles. Great list, Jessica and thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, a book stamp would be lovely. When I was little, my mom bought me "This Book Belongs to" stickers for me to put in my books and I loved them! I just recently saw someone that had purchased Bookopoly... it looks like so much freaking funny. HA! I love that mimosa shirt. What a great list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow