Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read in 2016

 (Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish)

I read so many awesome books this year! So far at least 65, which beat my Goodreads Goal! (Not the original goal...I changed it partway through the year when I realized there was no way I would make it to 100...but I'm planning to this year!) Anyways, today's post is about the top "ten" books I read in 2016. This was really hard. I truly read some of the best books that I have ever read in my 28 years of reading. I always feel bad making lists of favorite things because I don't want to hurt a books feelings, so if that happens...


Alright, without further ado (I feel like I use that phrase a lot...but it's a wonderful phrase) (Did that get a song stuck in your head? If not, go watch The Lion King)...I believe there was a lot further ado there. Let's try again. Shall we? 

Without further ado, here are some of the best books I read in 2016! 























Adult Book Bonus!



Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs (Review coming soon!)
Mercedes "Mercy" Thompson is a talented Volkswagen mechanic living in the Tri-Cities area of Washington. She also happens to be a walker, a magical being with the power to shift into a coyote at will. Mercy's next-door neighbor is a werewolf. Her former boss is a gremlin. And she's fixing a bus for a vampire. This is the world of Mercy Thompson, one that looks a lot like ours but is populated by those things that go bump in the night. And Mercy's connection to those things is about to get her into some serious hot water... (Summary from Goodreads)

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to add My Lady Jane and All The Bright Things to my TBR - I am seeing them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! My Lady Jane and All the Bright Places are two of my favorite recent reads as well. I also just bought An Ember in the Ashes so I'm excited to see it and the second book on your list.

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow