Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books from my 2016 TBR list that I still need to read!


Show of hands, how many of you ever finish your To-Read list? (Chirp Chirp) I'm guessing I'd hear crickets here because if you're like me, your list is never-ending. This year, I've done pretty well at reading the books on my TBR list, but here are ten I still need to read! Crossing my fingers, I'll be able to read at least half of them before the year is up!


 1. Signs of You by Emily France

 2. The Graces by Laure Eve

 3. Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black

 4. Whisper to Me by Nick Lake

 5. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

6. Timekeeper by Tara Sim

 7. Burning Midnight by Will McIntosh

8. The Forbidden Orchid
 
 9. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

 10. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow