Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again

(Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish)
So I'm cheating here a little. I pretty much watch any movies I like over and over again. I like movies. But here are ten of my favorites! I added some quotes in because they make me happy.  (Note: I did not add Harry Potter to this list because I figure it's a given. I have watched all the movies more times than I can count.)

1. Practical Magic
"There's a little witch in every woman." 

2. 10 Things I Hate About You
"Am I that transparent? I want you. I need you. Oh baby. Oh baby." 

3. Veronica Mars
"Well, if it isn't Neptune's very own Angela Lansbury." 

4. Newsies
"For a dreamer, night's the only time of day." 

5. Anything Disney (Otherwise this list would be all Disney)

6. The Break-Up
"You asked for lemons. What my baby wants, my baby gets."
 "There are 3 lemons. I asked for 12. Baby wanted 12." 

7. The Sound of Music (and many other musicals)
"After all, the wool from the black sheep is just as warm."

8. Star Wars
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

9. Sweet Home Alabama
"Look at you, you have a baby... In a bar." 

10. The Mortal Instruments
"It's okay if you want to hang your head out the window."
 "I'm a werewolf, not a golden retriever." 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Newsies! I was *obsessed* with that movie in middle school. So fun to see it in your list. I haven't watched it in a while but I'm pretty sure I still know all of the words : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been obsessed with most of these at some point! I'm a teen librarian, and last summer we played Newsies on repeat every day. It drove the kids nuts, but we also caught them singing along to the songs! :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! If I love a movie there is no limit to how many times I can watch it again! I have seen Sweet Home Alabama, 10 Things I Hate About You, Practical Magic and of course The Sound of Music multiple times and I will watch them again in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Share with friends!

Follow