Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Special Halloween Weekend Top Ten - The Best Things about Halloween


As mentioned in my previous post, I love Halloween. 
So I thought I'd do a special Top Ten Halloween Edition to explain why! 



1. Halloween Decorations! When I see this in the store, you'll literally have to drag me out.


 2. Witchy Movies - They are wonderful.

 3. Candy! Yum!

4. Creepy(ish) Music!
 Harry Potter, Tubular Bells, Nightmare Before Christmas, X-Files, Psycho...so much creepy! 


 5. Cider! Warm, Spicy, Yumminess


                                6. Spooky Stories - Check out my previous post


7. Witches! All things witches! 

8. Fall Weather! The changing leaves, not too hot, not too cold - it's Juuuust Right!

 9. Costumes! I love dressing up!


10. Johnny Depp Movies
Because Johnny Depp. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow