Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 schools from books I wish I could attend

It's Top Ten Tuesday, and you know what that means - a new booklist! This week's topic is back to school, one of my favorite times of year! The best part of summer and beginning of fall, time for football games and bonfires, and best of all SCHOOL SUPPLIES! Paper! Pencils! Pens! Notebooks! Agendas! Post-its! Binders! Crayons! ....*sigh* 

Anyways, since this topic is back to school, I thought I'd imagine where I wish I could go. I went to a boring public school, and there are so many other places out there...especially in the world of books! Here are 10 schools I wish I could attend!


1. Aglionby Academy - I know it's boys only, but I don't care.



2. The Royal Court of Ravka - to become a powerful Grisha



3. Hardwicke Academy (the D.C. school for the children of the rich and powerful) - to immerse myself in conspiracy theories and fix the nation's problems



4. Mademoiselle Geraldine's Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality - to become a lady and a spy/assassin



5. The FBI's Naturals program - to refine my natural detective skills and be an FBI agent



6. Camp Half Blood - to hone my powers as a daughter of Athena...



7. Culver Creek Boarding School - to have a little fun!



8. Spence Academy for Young Girls - to become a member of the Order and visit the Winterlands



9. Helsing Corp. - to learn how to wield my camera to catch ghosts and spirits! 



10. Hogwarts (of course) - to be a witch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow