Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Things I Want But Don't Need


This week's Top Ten Tuesday (sponsored by the Broke and the Bookish) is a freebie, so I thought I'd have a little fun. My birthday is coming up, and though I don't often get many gifts anymore (since I'm an "adult" and all), I tend to find myself coming up with a wish list of things that I want (but don't really need) So, without further ado, here are some fun things I want! 

1. This adorable Kate Spade polka dotted bedspread that I saw at Bed Bath & Beyond on sale, but they only had it in a twin.

2. A mermaid blanket

3. These gorgeous boots! 

4. This lovely, comfy couch


 
5. These awesome shirts that pretty much define me. 


6. This beautiful hutch that could hold all the pretty things. 

7. This classy purse that just happens to be Coach. I would definitely settle for a knock-off. 


8. This ridiculously amazing polka dotted teapot that says "Whistle While You Work" on the spout. 

 9. This darling coffee mug

10. And these funky & fun pillows!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow