Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Summer Binge-Watching!


Emily over at The Gnoming Librarian said I should do a post on what I want to binge-watch this summer, so here it goes! 

Summer is a great time for catching up on your favorite shows and binge-watching! Plus, I just got a brand new kitten (introduction post coming soon!), and there's not much you can do with a tiny kitten running under your feet or lying on your arm. Might as well read a book or watch something! 

Without further ado, here are a few shows I'm planning on absorbing very soon! 

1. Daredevil - My teens keep telling me I have to, so I shall. 

2. House of Cards - I'm already 4 episodes in and hooked! 

3. Making a Murderer - Time to see what all the fuss is about! 

4. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - I loved Season 1 and need to watch Season 2!

5. Jessica Jones - She has my name. Plus Tennant. 

6. Peaky Blinders - The Gnoming Librarian says it must happen, so it shall. 

What shows are you looking forward to watching soon? Any suggestions I should add to my list? Leave me a comment, and let me know! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow