Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day: Love Quotes from Books

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're able to spend it with someone you love, whether that's your significant other, children, siblings, parents, pets, or friends. Since it's the day to spread the love, I thought I would share some love quotes with you from some of my favorite books!
.
 "You're the kind of person I wanna be with when I want to be alone." - Eleanor & Park, Rainbow Rowell

"Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches." The Princess Bride, William Goldman

"Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal." - If I Stay, Gayle Forman


"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is a life after that, I'll love you then." - City of Glass, Cassandra Clare
 "His heart is thumpa-thumping there, right under my palm. But he keeps himself a critical centimeter or two away - that tiny space between us is pulsing." Every Word, Ellie Marney

"They ran barefoot over the dunes...the moon turned the white sand to diamond dust...his heartbeat washed through her like the waves, until she didn't know whether the pounding of it was hers of his." - Compulsion, Martina Boone


"In that moment, Blue was a little in love with all of them. Their magic. Their quest. Their awfulness and strangeness. Her raven boys." - The Dream Thieves, Maggie Stiefvater







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow