Monday, December 21, 2015

Top Ten Reads of 2015

It has been quite a year. I have to apologize for not blogging since September. Without internet at home (and participating in Nanowrimo which I will blog about soon!), the time ran away from me. But I'm back just in time for the end of the year and a quick review of my favorite books of 2015! I made it to my Goodreads goal of 50 books and managed to limit my favorites to the top ten!

 
1. The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Read Review)



 2. The Finishing School series by Gail Carriger


3. Shutter by Courtney Alameda


4. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen


5. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund (Read Review)

 
6. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


7. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld


8. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider


9. Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater



10. Every Breath by Ellie Marney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow