Friday, December 25, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Christmas Books

What day is it? Why, it's Christmas! 

I hope you are blessed to be able to spend this holiday with those you love! Today is a day of giving and provides a wonderful opportunity to share the joy of reading with your loved ones young and old. 

Here are my top ten favorite Christmas books to share with family and friends! 



1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss


2. Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates by Mary Mapes Dodge


3. The Christmas Tree that Ate My Mother by Dean Marney ( I had to add this one in. I read in once in elementary school and never forgot it!) 


4. The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen

5. The Biggest Christmas Tree Ever by Steven Kroll


6. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins


7. Twas the Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore


8. The Nutcracker by Maurice Sendak


9. Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett


10. Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus by Francis P. Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow