Friday, June 12, 2015

Welcome!

Hello, Hello! Welcome to Book Plots and Polka Dots!

I'm Jessica, and this is my blog! If you want to know more about me, check out my About Me page!  

On this blog you will find book reviews, recommendations, librarian ideas, displays, programs, and other random DIY fun! 

You may also hear about my family, cat, caffeine addiction, and abundant fandoms

To give you a teeny window into my life, I am currently sitting in a coffee shop that's about to close, using the free wifi, and watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. (Check it out below!)





Alrighty, that's all for now. About to start reading For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund, a futuristic adaptation of Jane Austen's Persuasion. Stay tuned for the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with friends!

Follow